
Nothing new to report. Metal mouth continues although this morning not so bad. I want it to go away. :)
Im just pushin along............ A few more days!!!
Well..... just before we left to dinner I had noticed some itching but didnt think too much of it until I touched my face and voila........ a rash. Its slightly elevated and very faint pink. Almost skin color. patchy and tightly grouped together. Pretty much spreads over my whole face and neck. I have some small patches on tum but other than that Ive not seen it. My back is getting real itchy now too. The funny thing is no metal mouth today. ???? Im definitely having a reaction to something just not sure what.
I started progesterone cream yesterday per Dr Ying Yang but Ive done that many times with no reaction. Should I stop?


1 comment:
Hmmm that's tricky. I would ask the Dr. about the herbs you are taking. Or maybe its your hormones adjusting.... I like that theory better!
Post a Comment