Tuesday, June 2, 2009

15ish DPO


Thought I'd post an update. I've been discouraged so didnt keep up my end of the blogging deal. :)

I think I am 15DPO however looking at my chart it would appear that I am 12DPO. Here's my newest story...........

On CD 12 I was at the beach trying to have a great time at my fav place but I was in soooooooo much pain and knew it had to be O. Had to be and still think it was. I was hella bloated and miserable. On CD 13 I had cramps but felt better. I took Clomid, 50mg cd 4-8. Last time I took clomid I O'd CD14. This month Im sure it was 12/13. Without clomid I tend to O CD11. A lil early. This is the reason for clomid. To push O date out a bit. My temps have been unusually high for me pre O but with the drugs anything is game. Right? Its also smokin hot here and first the window was open and now the fan is blowing all night so this can affect temps and may have for real. Kinda wonky.

Anywho.....

Started 100mg of P at night due to side effects. Started them on cd 18. Very light spotting occurred on CD 26 pretty much all day long but very small amount. Not much at all for the day and was always brown in color. Then on CD 27 only in the morning and then it stopped. Today I noticed a teeny spot and nothing more. I can only assume its breakthrough spotting and AF is comin. I will not test until I make it to 18DPO which is comin but which O date is right? lol. Could this be anymore difficult? We created a new chart with unadjusted times and it says I O'd on CD14. lol. sheesh. Time will tell I guess.

Just thought Id update you and Ill know more quite soon. This is my first month on P so its hard to say what would be normal for this time of the month. If its AF trying to start it should turn at least pink huh? Anyone been on this stuff??

Keeping fingers crossed.............

2 comments:

twondra said...

Thinking of you! Fingers crossed!!

Cher said...

Thank you Tammy!!! :)